The US Land Rig Demand Forecast is a detailed analysis of land rig demand that takes into consideration several variables, including: macro economic conditions, drilling technology, demand for oil and gas, and CAPEX reporting. Broken down by region, you'll have actionable details on when and where rig demand recovery is forecasted to occur.
More than just a report. An investment in your future.
Included with your subscription:
- PDF report for immediate reading and a bound hardcopy sent by mail
- Complete datasets (.xlsx format) with all supporting data
- Exclusive access to webinars with live Q&A
- Email updates and commentary sent direct from the analysts
- The Spring 2018 rig demand forecast update report
- Three year forecast of land rig demand by region and by month
- Three year historical active rig counts by region and by month
- Analytic commentary on factors impacting future operator behaviors, macroeconomics, technology, regulations, geopolitics and commodity future prices
- Include charts, tables and analysis